This home is available for in-person showings. All COVID precautions in place.
Handsome Sunbelt Edwardian Condominium
With a lovely double parlor, this meticulously maintained four-room condo has two bedrooms and one full bath. Located in the Mission District and doorsteps away from the hub of 24th Street including the historic St Francis diner. Full of great period detail including original 1950-60s style kitchen and bath. The rooms are all hardwood floors and the living area is centered with a decorative fireplace. Down short steps, enter a sunny shared yard with a citrus tree and covered patio. A multi-use porch off the kitchen can be used as a home office. With a walk score of 97 and excellent transit options, this flat is perfect for city-living.
Wonderful details abound in this light and sun-filled unit:
- High ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- Decorative fireplace with original tiles
- Sunny yard and patio with covering for shade
- Lemon tree
- Circuit breakers
- Automatic garage door opener
- One parking tandem space in the garage. A second space is outside on the side of the garage. It is rotational with the upper unit.
- Shared laundry room off garage
- Lots of private and shared storage
- Brick foundation with bolts (See Culley engineer’s report)
- Casual HOA with no budget and no monthly charges
- High Ceilings
- Natural light
- Large yard
- Options For Home Office
- Laundry On Site
- Zero Fee HOA